Website Success Blueprint
Steps to Success…
Knowing what your website needs to do for your business is the first step…
Understanding how to get there is crucial!
Designing a new website for your business is exciting!
But it can also be daunting.
There are many things to pull together to make sure it does what it’s supposed to do, while appealing to your ideal customers.
Preparation steps that need to be completed before beginning to build your website include:
- Knowing your goals and having a website promotion plan
- Defining your audience and mapping your visitor journey to create an appropriate site structure
- Knowing what your audience is searching for (the right keywords)
- Your brand guide – colours, typography, overall look and feel
- Your brand assets – logo variations, favicon, etc
- Your selection and preparation of images – professional and/or stock
- Engaging content – written for visitors and for SEO
- Plus your essential website legal documents (privacy etc.)
Your Website Success Blueprint
Have you heard the saying “content is king”?
Here’s something you may not realise when you start looking into getting a website built…
Many website developers do not include your content in the project.
Yes, that’s right. Unless it explicitly states that your content will be written by a professional copywriter, you will be expected to provide it yourself.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with that, it’s actually quite standard in the industry (I offer both options on my Website Design page). But the thing is, most people have no idea what is involved in putting together the content they need – content that will firstly attract visitors to their website, and then speak to their ideal audience, engaging with them and prompting them to take that next step with your business.
That’s what the Website Success Blueprint is all about – helping you to get those critical website success factors in place, before you jump in and start building your website!
By completing the Website Success Blueprint first, you’ll be able to approach the next step – whether that’s doing it yourself or finding a developer to do it for you (don’t forget to book a chat with us to see if we’re a good fit for you) – armed with everything you need, including a good understanding of how it all works, so that you don’t run the risk of ending up with something that really isn’t going to achieve your goals.
How to get your Blueprint
The Website Success Blueprint is available as a stand-alone program (so you can proceed to building your site however you like), or is included as part of a website design package (see our Website Design page for various options).
Watch the video for a brief run-through of the Blueprint program for a closer clook at what’s included…
Website Success Blueprint overview:
STOP! Don't build your website without a Blueprint
The Website Success Blueprint gives you step-by-step guides, tutorials, templates and checklists to help you get everything prepared for creating and launching your dream website, whether you’re planning to DIY it or hand it all over to your developer.
Includes 9 modules, 31 lessons with short easy-to-digest videos, and 20 editable workbooks and templates. Check out all the details below.
Normally priced at AU$300 (but worth so much more!), grab your Blueprint today for only AU$97
What comes next?
Option 1: Get help to create your own website
You may be thinking you’re not ‘tech-savvy’ enough to do it yourself, but DIY doesn’t have to be hard. With the right guidance, tools and support you CAN learn to create a website you can be proud of.
The key to our Website Starter Kit is our starter template – all set up ready for you to plug in your Blueprint, along with step-by-step, page-by-page video tutorials to make the process simple from start to launch. And, your first three months of website hosting is included along with the easy-to-use but powerful page builder Divi.
Option 2: Your website built for you
Don’t have the time or patience to DIY? Our Done For You option takes our Savvy Starter Kit to the next level, to get you online quickly.
Once you’ve created your Website Blueprint with our step-by-step guidance, you can hand it over and let us take care of the rest. We’ll need just a week to complete the website build, and you’ll need to be available during that week for site reviews and feedback.
This option includes your initial 5 pages to get you up and running quickly and you’ll also have access to all the video tutorials so you can then build on it further at your own pace, as your biz evolves.
Your 3-part Website Success Blueprint includes all this…
Blueprint Part 1: Start With Strategy
- Understand what makes a successful website
- Learn how to attract, engage and convert visitors
- Define your goals and map out your action plan
- Understand your audience and the words they will use
- Map out your website structure
Module 1 - Your Roadmap
- Your website goals
- How will people find you?
- Engage and convert
- Create your roadmap
Module 2 - Your Audience
- Know your audience
- Journey mapping
- Site structure
- Page Planner
Module 3 - Your Keywords
- Research tools
- How to use keywords
- Keyword Planner
Blueprint Part 2: Delightful Design
- Create your brand guide for a consistent look throughout your website
- Learn how to create a great user experience for your website visitors
- Understand the elements of delicious design
- Choose and manage your images with confidence
Module 4 - Your Branding
- Branding intro
- Choosing colours
- Typography tips
- Create your Brand Guide
Module 5 - Design Essentials
- What is UX
- Mobile design
- Website navigation
- Page layout planner
Module 6 - Your Media
- Image selection
- Image optimisation
- Video management
- Other media
Blueprint Part 3: Content That Converts
- Learn how and what to write for the web
- Create your content step by step, page by page – no more overwhelm
- How to include other content such as social proof and the all-important legal pages
- Plus an overview of sales pages, landing pages and opt-ins
Module 7 - Writing for the Web
- How to write for the web
- Writing style
- Content structure
- Plan your content
Module 8 - Your Key Pages
- Create your key content
- Home, Service and About pages
- Structure and layout
- Step-by-step templates
Module 9 - Your Supporting Content
- Essential legal pages
- Blog posts and social proof
- Landing pages and more