Australian Small Business Advisory Services
Need help with improving your website or getting online, but think you can’t afford it?
Well I have exciting news for you!
ASBAS Digital Solutions is a federally-funded project that has been created to provide low-cost, high quality digital advisory services for small business owners.
💥Your first interaction with the ASBAS Digital Solutions service will be FREE. 💥
Small business operators who continue with the program can access further subsidised one-on-one consultations from just $44 (inc GST) for the next session, with subsequent sessions at $66, and you can access up to 24 sessions.
Normally you would expect to pay a minimum of $180 for one-on-one consulting with me, so this is a great opportunity to get the help you need at a really affordable rate!
These are just some of the Digital Solutions I can help you with:
- Getting started with planning out your website for success
- Strategies to attract, engage and convert your website visitors
- Targeted WordPress training to help you embrace DIY
- Website audit to show you how to measure just how hard your website is working for your business
- Taming the tech (i.e. getting your head around domains, hosting and all that tech-speak)
- Using other web-based tools such as Mailchimp, Asana, Evernote, Canva, etc.
Please note, the objective is to increase YOUR skills and give YOU the confidence to continue to improve your online presence going forward; in other words, I’ll show you HOW to do it, not do it for you.
✅ You must have a registered ABN
✅ Your business must be located in WA, NT or QLD
✅ You as the business owner must meet with me
✅ Your business must not have more than 19 staff
✅ You cannot be a not-for-profit
Advisory sessions are held online via Zoom and I am currently offering the following session times:
- Tuesday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Other times may be available by prior arrangement, please email me to check.
Already registered? Click the button below to book your session with me.
Here’s how to book your first session:
Register with Business Station to access the program:
- Head to the Business Station ASBAS registration page
- Enter your details then click either “I’m comfortable completing my online registration” to proceed to the next screen, or “I would prefer a call from Business Station to get help registering” if you would like someone to call you back.
You will then be asked to complete a Digital Needs Analysis so the program providers can understand what services you need (this will take about 5 mins).
Once registered, you can book your 1:1 Advisory Session:
You will receive an email with the details, and I will be in touch to confirm.
Note: If none of the times suit, go ahead and book an available slot at least a couple of days ahead then get in touch to reschedule.