Australian Small Business Advisory Services
Need help with improving your website or getting online, but think you can’t afford it?
Well I have exciting news for you!
You can now access assistance through the Australian Small Business Advisory Services program (ASBAS), a federally-funded project that has been created to increase the digital capability and capacity of every small business in Australia.
💥 From only $44 per hour! 💥
(Your first session is only $44, subsequent sessions are $66, and you can have up to 24 sessions)
Normally you would expect to pay a minimum of $175 for one-on-one consulting with me, so this is a great opportunity to get the help you need at a really affordable rate!
These are just some of the Digital Solutions I can help you with:
- Getting started with planning out your website for success
- Strategies to attract, engage and convert your website visitors
- Targeted WordPress training to help you embrace DIY
- Website audit to show you how to measure just how hard your website is working for your business
- Taming the tech (i.e. getting your head around domains, hosting and all that tech-speak)
- Using other web-based tools such as Mailchimp, Asana, Evernote, Canva, etc.
Please note, the objective is to increase YOUR skills and give YOU the confidence to continue to improve your online presence going forward; in other words, I’ll show you HOW to do it, not do it for you.
There are a few things you need to access the program:
✅ You must have a registered ABN
✅ Your business must be located in WA, NT or QLD
✅ You as the business owner must meet with me
✅ Your business must not have more than 19 staff
✅ You cannot be a not-for-profit
Advisory sessions are held online via Zoom and I am currently offering the following session times:
- Tuesday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Other times may be available by prior arrangement, just email me to check.
Here’s how to book your first session:
Register with Business Station to access the program:
- Go to the Business Station Inc website https://www.businessstation.com.au and click “Sign up to ASBAS’ at the top
- Complete Step 1 to check your eligibility by entering your details and clicking the ‘Check’ button
- Enter your details in Step 2 to complete your registration
You will then be asked to complete a Customer Needs Analysis so the program providers can understand what services you need (this will take about 5 mins).
Book your 1:1 Advisory Session:
Click Book an Advisor, then next to ‘Websites and Selling Online’, select either a Face-to-Face or Online/Phone session.
Note: If you select face-to-face, the system will only show advisors who service your area, based on your postcode. To view other advisors (i.e. to book an online session), click the ‘See all advisors’ button.
- Find my name in the list, and click the appropriate button to book
- You will then see the calendar where you can select a date and time to suit (please check my session times above first)
- Enter your payment details then click ‘Pay and Book Appointment’
You will receive an email with the details, and I will be in touch to confirm.
Note: If none of the times suit, go ahead and book an available slot at least a couple of days ahead then get in touch to reschedule.