Australian Small Business Advisory Services
Need help with improving your website or getting online, but think you can’t afford it?
Well I have exciting news for you!
You can now access assistance through the Australian Small Business Advisory Services program (ASBAS), a federally-funded project that has been created to increase the digital capability and capacity of every small business in Australia.
💥 For only $40 per hour! 💥
(Your first session is only $20, and you can have up to 24 sessions)
Normally you would expect to pay a minimum of $175 for one-on-one consulting with me, so this is a great opportunity to get the help you need at a really affordable rate!
These are just some of the Digital Solutions I can help you with:
- Getting started with planning out your website for success
- Strategies to attract, engage and convert your website visitors
- Targeted WordPress training to help you embrace DIY
- Website audit to show you how to measure just how hard your website is working for your business
- Taming the tech (i.e. getting your head around domains, hosting and all that tech-speak)
- Using other web-based tools such as Mailchimp, Asana, Evernote, Canva, etc.
Please note, the objective is to increase YOUR skills and give YOU the confidence to continue to improve your online presence going forward; in other words, I’ll show you HOW to do it, not do it for you.
There are a few things you need to access the program:
✅ You must have a registered ABN
✅ Your business must be located in WA, NT or QLD
✅ You as the business owner must meet with me
✅ Your business must not have more than 19 staff
✅ You cannot be a not-for-profit
Advisory sessions can be held online (via Zoom) or face-to-face, and I’m currently offering the following session times:
- Tuesday: 10.00am – 5.00pm via online video call
- Thursday: 10.00am – 5.00pm face-to-face in Mandurah
- Saturday: 10.00am – 2.00pm via online video call
There will occasionally be availability in Perth on set days, to be advised.
Here’s how to book your first session:
- Go to the Business Station Inc website https://www.businessstation.com.au and click the Register button at the top, then click the yellow ‘Register as a new user’ button
- Enter your email and password as well as your ABN, then click Register
- You’ll receive an email with a link to click to confirm your account
- Login and complete your Profile
- You will be asked to complete a Customer Needs Analysis so the program providers can understand what services you need (this will take about 5 mins)
- You will then be prompted to choose a topic and a session – next to ‘Websites and Selling Online’, select either a Face-to-Face or Online/Phone session
- The system will show advisors who service your area, based on your postcode. To view other advisors (i.e. to book an online session), click the ‘See all advisors’ button
- Find my name in the list, and click the appropriate button to book
- You will then see the calendar where you can select a date and time to suit (please check my session times above first)
- Enter your payment details then click ‘Pay and Book Appointment’
You will receive an email with the details, and I will be in touch to confirm.
TIP – Book a double session for our first meeting & MAXIMISE our time together!